The perfect pack for day hikes and trail runs with your dog. The lightweight Hydropack I from Singing Dog Designs features two easily accessible, shock-cord secured, BPA- and phthalate-free water bottles constructed of squeezable plastic. Designate separate water bottles for you and your slobbery friend with their soft, color-coded spouts (only bottles in M, L, and XL are color coded). The fully adjustable, three-dimensional, curved and contoured harness is dogonomically-designed to fit your canine's chest and keep the pack from rotating on your dog's back. A flexible plastic stay helps spread and distribute the load for comfort.
Easy on, easy off – Slip it over your dog's head, then simply snap the buckles on both sides of your pooch. No leg lifting necessary! Buckles are covered, while elastic allows your dog's chest to naturally expand and contract.
The concave back panel fits the natural curve of your dog's spine. Use the D-Ring to attach a leash, while the grab handle, in combination with the chest harness, allows you to comfortably assist your companion into a vehicle or up a slope.
Nothing touches your dog except breathable, lightweight mesh and soft webbing.
Just-right sized pockets hold treats, bowls, and poop bags. Tapering from front to back and from top to bottom prevents sagging and helps transfer loads to the dog's shoulder where it most comfortably carries weight. Each pocket features a protected and front-closing zipper to prevent snagging on trail-side obstacles. Keys and identification are kept safe with a thoughtful keeper and internal zippered pocket.
Reflective tape on back, sides and front keeps your dog safe at dusk.Features
- Patent-pending dogonomic-design
- Perfect for running and day hikes
- Easily accessible BPA and Phthalate free water bottles are securely held in place with shock-cord
- Soft-sided water bottles have color-coded soft bite valves on M, L, and XL packs (Bottles in Small pack are not color coded)
- Fully adjustable, 3-Dimensional, curved, and contoured chest harness provides comfort and keeps pack from rotating on dog
- Flexible plastic stay keeps chest harness spread out and helps distribute the load
- Concave back panel fits the contour of your dog's spine
- Easy on and off design, slips over dog's head, then buckles on both sides. No leg lifting necessary!
- Buckles are covered for protection and have elastic to allow expansion of dog's chest
- No lumpy stitching or hardware rubs against dog. Only lightweight, breathable mesh and soft webbing touches your dog
- Just-right sized pockets with key keeper and internal zippered pocket
- Pockets are tapered from front to back and top to bottom to prevent sagging and to keep weight forward over dog's shoulders
- Covered zippers close towards front to prevent snagging of zipper tab
- Grab handle and D-ring for control and safety of your dog
- Reflective strips can be seen from back, side and front