All-condition, all-terrain, all-season paw wear. True to Ruffwear's commitment of designing and producing innovative dog gear that enhances the interactive bond between humans and canines, Ruffwear has revolutionized canine paw protection. The Bark'n Boots Grip Trex feature two major advancements in dog boots-an upper inspired by human shoes and a high performance Vibram sole. Put the Bark'n Boots Grip Trex dog boots on your dog and unleash the canine athlete inside, then do your best to keep up with your four-legged friend and enjoy the fun.Uses:
Amazing traction and paw protection that's comfortable, durable, easy and stay on.Features:
Set of 4 BootsSizing:Learn How to Measure Your Dogs Foot
- Built on an anatomical mold like human shoes for consistent fit, sizing, and shape
- Air mesh upper is comfortable, breathable, durable, and drainable for all-season wear
- Grip cuff hugs the leg, stays in place, and improves comfort
- Expansion gusset makes the boots easy to put on and enhances fit
- Sure Cinch closure strap and lash tab ensure that the boots stay on the paws
- The Vibram high-grip, high performance sole with omnidirectional X lug for stability and traction
WIDTH = measurement across widest part of paw when bearing weight.Learn how to measure your dog's foot
PERFORMANCE FIT: contoured, athletic cut.In-between sizes:
Choose the larger boot for comfort and performance.Fit:
Bark'n Boots are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
Boots will be snug in the paw to prevent twisting but should have enough room for the paw to spread out during activity. Be patient during the first fitting of dog boots. Give the dog plenty of time to get used to wearing boots. If the boots fit, immediately begin and activity—like a dog walk—to take his mind off the boots. Soon he'll associate the boots with fun.