The Trail Dog dog first aid kit from Adventure Medical Kits gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy, your dog. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail – primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails.Features
- Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
- Triangular Bandage
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with a triangular bandage.
- Cohesive Elastic Bandage
- Easily wrap injuries with a self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
- Size: 7.5 x 1.5 x 5.3
- Weight: .75
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- Hiking and Backpacking
- Urban and Family Camping
- Hunting and Fishing
- Wound Care
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1