Backcountry K-9 Returns and Exchanges
We want you (and your dog) to be happy with your new gear. Backcountry K-9 will accept any item back for
return or exchange. Be sure to clean the gear if needed and send it back to us following the instructions below.
If you need assistance with your return or if you have a warranty issue, please contact us
To return or exchange an item by Mail:
- Please include a copy of your email receipt, packing slip or a note with the following information:
- Your First and Last Name
- The order number found on your packing slip or email confirmation
- Your Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email Address so we may confirm the return or exchange
- The reason for the return
- Please indicate whether you would prefer an exchange for a different size or a refund
for the item.
If you'd prefer a refund and it has been more than 120 days since your order, your refund will be sent by check.
Be sure to include an updated shipping address if it has changed since your order.
- If the tags have been removed from your gear and you still have them, please include them with the return.
Insure the package for your protection and return to:
Backcountry K-9 LLC
4829 N 132nd St
Butler, WI 53007
- You can expedite an exchange by placing a new order with your credit card and returning
the unwanted merchandise for a refund.
- Dirty items will not be accepted for return or exchange. If you need help cleaning your gear before returning
it, please contact us