Playing in the backyard or hiking the nearby trails, the Heeler Dog First Aid Kit from Adventure Medical Kits can go where ever you and your dog do, and has the basics to keep your four-legged sidekick happy, healthy, and cruising by your side.Features
- Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
- Triangular Bandage
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with a triangular bandage.
- Cohesive Elastic Bandage
- Easily wrap injuries with a self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
- Size: 6.75 x 1.5 x 6.5Weight: .169Trip Duration: Day Trips
- Day HikingUrban and Family CampingHunting and Fishing
- Wound Care
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 2 - p.a.w.s Antibacterial Hand Wipe
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 1"
- 1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 - Antiseptic Wipe
- Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1