The Ultra Paws® Cool Dog Boot is made with a dense, heat resistant inner sole that deflects up to 75 degrees from surfaces to the inside of the boot. The toe and sole are wrapped with a recycled tire material or a grippy flexible skid resistant material depending on size. This boot is ideal for hot weather and protection from hot surfaces such as sidewalks, concrete, boats, docks and sand. These boots will stay on your dog'sfeet!Features
- Sets of four.
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off!
- Split seam sides expand - making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at the closures create a secure grip and cushion the dog's paw when the boot is tightened.
- Great for sidewalks, asphalt, boats, docks and sand
- Deflects up to 75 degrees from surfaces to the inside of the boot
- Breathable mesh upper on all size boots
- Sizes Small - XLarge have the top of the toe and sole wrapped in Reprotek®, a recycled tire material
- Sizes Petite and XSmall have the top of the toe and sole wrapped in Toughtek®, a grippy, flexible, skid resistant and durable thermoplastic material, up to 0.8mm thick.
For maximum sole life, repair scuffs, scrapes and worn spots with Freesole Boot Repair
Are you and your dog new to boots? Get tips on our blog!