The Ultra Paws® Xtreme Dog Boots are made with dense, water resistant but breathable nylon material and wrapped with a recycled tire material. Generous layers of Kevlar under the sole and toe box protect your dog's feet from sharp objects like glass, cactus or debris of a SAR site. Ultra Paws Xtreme dog boots also have reflective foil and insulating foam in the base that deflect heat from hot surfaces.Features
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off!
- Side seams expand making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Foam at the closures create a secure grip and cushion the dog's paw when the boot is tightened.
- Generous layers of Kevlar in the sole and front panel.
- Reflective foil and insulating foam in base deflects heat from hot surfaces
- Paw protection in extreme situations with glass, sharp rocks, cactus, hot pavement and debris
- Water resistant 1000 denier ballistic nylon with the toe and sole covered in a skid resistant material
- Set of 4 boots in a reusable mesh bag
- Walking on sharp objects like SAR site debris, glass and cactus.
- Protection from hot surfaces
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure
- Wash in cold water delicate cycle
- Hang to air dry.
Are you and your dog new to boots? Get tips on our blog!